Friday, 21 February 2014

[Review] YSL - Le Teint Touche Eclat

Hello! I wanted to post a little review on my new favourite foundation that I have been loving for the past two months. From the title it's the Yves Saint Laurent - Le Teint Touche Eclat foundation. I am an NC20-25 in M.A.C. foundations so I picked up the shade BD40 from Sephora. 

First off, I absolutely love the packaging! The gold packaging makes it look very high-end and sleek. Like other foundations it contains 1 fl.oz (30ml). What I also love about this foundation is that it comes with a pump which is very hygienic. According to the box this foundation is an "illuminating foundation, dimensional radiance and weightless perfection."

 When applied the foundation feels very light weight, moisturizing, as well as it being a natural coverage. The foundation itself is quite runny with the texture being kind of gel-like. However, what I didn't like about this foundation is that it is not well suited for oily skin as you will need to keep blotting your face down which I don't really mind. I typically have a combination type skin dry in the winter and oily in the summer. This foundation has a slight scent to it but nothing too over powering.


Thanks for reading, see you in my next post!

-michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment