Saturday, 17 May 2014

Influenster - ImPress Manicure Voxbox

Hellooo there!

I have recently been chosen for the Influenster - ImPress Manicure Voxbox Canada and thought that I would do a review on it. Now, this is the first time that I have ever, Ever bought press on nails. So, to begin I had received two press on nails in D030 Holla! and 130 Control Freak. Between the two I actually prefer Holla! as I am not really into hot pink nails.

Though this is my first time trying this I was quite impressed as how easy it was to apply. Find nails that will fit on your fingers, peel off the sticker on the back and press on. It's as easy as that! As well removing the nails are quite easy too. Another thing I liked about this is that they come in a variety of colours as well as designs that are suitable for your taste and that they come with 24 nail covers in different sizes! As for how long it will last, it will depend for everyone. If you don't really do much then it will probably last a little over a week. Though besides the pros of the ImPress nails, I would probably not purchase press on nails as I didn't really like the feel of it on my nails (probably because this was my first time). Guess I should stick to painting my nails instead.

As for any cons of the product, the only downside for me was that even though the nails were availiable in different sizes they all didn't quite fit my nails properly.  :(




Thanks for reading! Catch you in my next post! 

*Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe want follow each other? If yes, just follow me and i follow you back. :)
    xoxo
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete