I have been obsessing over these bracelets lately and love every single colour that they come in! These "helloberry" bracelets are handmade by three friends here in Toronto, Canada. I started to obsess over these bracelets ever since I have noticed "ThatsHeart" on youtube rocking them and posting pictures of her arm candy on instagram. These bracelets are made of plastic lattice and are attached to a gold chain. The bracelet does come in many different colours, styles and sizes (bracelets are made at 20cm roughly 8inches, but bracelets can be customized according to sizes).
The bracelets that I decided to get are called the "Mini Smoothies" and the colours that I chose were "Oceanberry and Mocha". Each of these mini bracelets costs $14 CAD and approximately $15 USD. However with the different types of bracelets that they have the prices range from $14-37 depending on which bracelet you chose and the colour. Shipping charges due apply and helloberry DOES ship EVERYWHERE. Since I live in Canada, the bracelets should normally arrive within 3-4 days but because of the amount of orders they had, shipping took a little over a week. Because these bracelets are all handmade shipping may take a bit longer due to the high volume in order but the wait is well worth it! Overall, I am definitely going to order more of these bracelets because they are so cute and are great to layer with different jewelry pieces!
Checkout their Etsy store website here: helloberry
The bracelets that I decided to get are called the "Mini Smoothies" and the colours that I chose were "Oceanberry and Mocha". Each of these mini bracelets costs $14 CAD and approximately $15 USD. However with the different types of bracelets that they have the prices range from $14-37 depending on which bracelet you chose and the colour. Shipping charges due apply and helloberry DOES ship EVERYWHERE. Since I live in Canada, the bracelets should normally arrive within 3-4 days but because of the amount of orders they had, shipping took a little over a week. Because these bracelets are all handmade shipping may take a bit longer due to the high volume in order but the wait is well worth it! Overall, I am definitely going to order more of these bracelets because they are so cute and are great to layer with different jewelry pieces!
Checkout their Etsy store website here: helloberry
![]() |
| Oceanberry and Mocha |
![]() |
| I paired the helloberry bracelets with (L-R) Jewelmint's Cinema Americano Bracelet and Forever21 blushing bangles |



No comments:
Post a Comment