It's been such a long time since I have posted something! But I am definitely back and will start posting more reviews since I have just finished my finals. Lets start,
I have recently heard of this Color Club nail polish and decided to give this a try. The Color Club nail polishes are available in Canada and I purchased this duo from Winners for $8. From my knowledge, the duo polishes that I purchased is from their recent collection called "Blossoming". Now in this collection there are 6 polishes and they do come in a set but I was only able to find the duo. The colors are called "Blue-ming and Diamond Drops".
I was kind of skeptical to get these polishes because I was thinking that the color pay-off was going to be just horrible. Surprisingly, the color pay-off was great! it is very opaque and you could use just one coat if you wanted to. However, I find it hard to control because it is very runny and creamy. As for the glitter polish, "Diamond Drops" I would say that it is not the greatest glitter polish out there but for the price it works just fine. Overall, I would definitely purchase more of the Color Club nail polishes because for the price and the color pay-of it is well worth it.
 |
| Blue-ming and Diamond Drops |
 |
| Applied with 2 coats |
No comments:
Post a Comment