Tuesday, 30 October 2012

[Review] Cosmetic-Love.com

So I have recently made my first purchase from Cosmetic-love.com. Cosmetic-Love.com is an online Korean cosmetics store. They carry brands such as Etude House, Tony Moly, Laneige, Missha, Skinfood, Innisfree etc. With having to have received my first order I am very impressed with their site from how well they packaged the items to how fast my order got to me. I have received my order in exactly 10 days from when I made my order. All items were wrapped individually with bubble wrap with an air pouch at the bottom of the box. Along with my order I had received quite a lot of samples.

Okay so cosmetic love was having a 10% off on bb creams on their site so I decided to stock up on the Missha perfect cover bb cream. I also picked up the Etude House Happy Essential Foam in Hyaluronic Acid and the Etude House Collagen Moistfull Cream's Special Set.



Samples that came with my order
If you're looking to try out some Korean Cosmetics definitely check out their website because the prices are reasonable and they offer Free Shipping Worldwide! When purchasing you also receive points so every time you make a purchase your points can accumulate and you can use your points on your next order.

No comments:

Post a Comment