Monday, 10 February 2014

[Haul] Mini Sephora Haul + Review

Hello! 

I've recently stopped by a Sephora this past weekend just to browse around but I remembered that they were offering 3x the points on fragrances so I decided to pick one up as well as the Sephora Airbrush Foundation. I picked up the Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume in Eau So Fresh as the packaging was so cute! I love how the scent is very light and not too strong.

With the Airbrush Foundation I picked up the medium shade. Prior to this I had picked up the light and was testing it out. However when I sprayed it onto my hands it was stinging so I wiped it off to find a red mark on my hand. Not sure if I sprayed it too close or not so I decided to not put it on my face. I have been testing out the medium shade; again spraying it onto my hand first it didn't sting like the other shade did. I find that the medium shade was a bit too dark for me as I'm normally an NC20-25. Besides this I love the finish of it! It makes your face look very flawless hence it is an "airbrush" foundation. 

Also I have decided to use 250 points to redeem for a mini Marc Jacobs Daisy original perfume. Look how cute it looks! I absolutely love the daisy line for the little flowers on the cap! Look out for my next post! 

-michelle









No comments:

Post a Comment