Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Small NYX Haul

Cherry Culture was having a 40% off sale on all NYX products. I decided to order a few things from there because here in Canada Rexall does not carry the entire NYX line. Here is what I have purchased: NYX Black Label Lipstick in Natural, Round Lipstick in B5, Mocha and Dusty Rose Blush.


Mocha

Dusty Rose

Dusty Rose - Mocha


Black Label Lipstick in Natural

Round Lipstick in B52

Round Lipgloss

Round Lipgloss

Natural - B52 - Mauve - Pinky Natural

From what I had purchased I definitely love the blushes and lip glosses ! The colours are gorgeous and are very pigmented! I would definitely purchase from cherryculture again. Shipping to Canada took quite awhile because cherryculture was having a 40% off sale and shipping just took a little bit longer but once shipped, I received it within a week after they had shipped it.

No comments:

Post a Comment