I have just recently stopped by Walmart and was looking for a nice red nail polish for the holidays and I stumbled across the Nicole by O.P.I Justin Bieber collection. The colour is called "Redy to Runaway Love"? it is just a gorgeous bright red. Definitely perfect for the holidays! Normally when purchasing nail polishes I would always hesitate because I don't know if the colour will be streaky due or how sheer the colour actually is. Now this is my first time purchasing an O.P.I. nail polish because I normally purchase ESSIE. But with this nail polish I was surprised at how well the colour turned out and also how wonderfully easy it is to put on the first coat. A second coat is not needed but if you like you could apply another coat. So overall I think that I will be purchasing more O.P.I. nail polishes and would also recommend this colour because it is just the perfect red!
No comments:
Post a Comment