Saturday, 27 April 2013

Review: Etude House CC Cream

Many of you have probably heard of CC Creams and have been wondering what it does and if it is similar to BB Creams. Since BB creams have been such a huge hit, the current new trend now is CC cream. It is also said that CC cream is the upgraded version of BB cream as well. What CC Cream stands for is Colour Control, Complete Care or Colour Change. CC cream does not have much coverage as compared to bb creams because it focuses more on protecting the skin where as BB cream does have coverage. But when the two are mixed together you get the best of both worlds because CC cream can also be used as a makeup base. So, lets get on to the review. 



I have decided to try out a few CC creams and the first one I chose was Etude House CC cream in Silky. They also had another one in Glow but I prefer the silky one. What this CC cream says it does is that it is an 8 in 1 multi-function cream that contains SPF 30, anti-aging, stress relief, hydration, whitening, sun protection, tone-up, smooth texture and luminosity. When you pump out the CC cream from the tube the cream comes out white but once you start to blend it out it adjusts to your skin colour. 


CC Cream once blended. Look how smooth it looks!
Now I have been testing this out for a couple of days now and am loving the texture once applied. It goes on very smooth and sets very fast. What I  like about this is that it comes with a pump and is easy to control the amount you want and it is also hygienic! There is a slight scent to the cream but it is tolerable. I will continue to test it out and update you on what I think of it then. Stay tuned! Let me know if you have tried any other CC creams and if you like it or not ( :


I will also be reviewing a couple more cc creams and compare them to one another so look out for that ! ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment