So it's the New Year and I know I haven't blogged in forever! so for this year I have decided that I will try to blog as much as I can, probably once or twice a week.
Okay, so I have been using these makeup wipes for 5 months now and am in love! Not only is it affordable but it smells fresh ! The wipes does remove most of your makeup but I do have to use a bit of liquid eye makeup remover to clean off all the makeup around the eyes. The makeup wipe contains 30 towelettes with vitamin E, chamomile and green tea. I purchased this at Walmart for $6 and it also comes with a bonus pack as well, so you are getting two for the price of one! With the bonus pack it should last you at least 2 months but it also depends on how often you wear makeup. So this is my review for the makeup wipes ! stay tuned for my next blog-post!
Okay, so I have been using these makeup wipes for 5 months now and am in love! Not only is it affordable but it smells fresh ! The wipes does remove most of your makeup but I do have to use a bit of liquid eye makeup remover to clean off all the makeup around the eyes. The makeup wipe contains 30 towelettes with vitamin E, chamomile and green tea. I purchased this at Walmart for $6 and it also comes with a bonus pack as well, so you are getting two for the price of one! With the bonus pack it should last you at least 2 months but it also depends on how often you wear makeup. So this is my review for the makeup wipes ! stay tuned for my next blog-post!
No comments:
Post a Comment